Italy Yoga Retreat
Da Giovedì 17 agosto a Lunedì 21 agosto 2017
Levanto (SP) - Liguria
Italy Yoga and Meditation Retreat is the perfect opportunity to:
~Rejuvenate your entire being
~Reconnect to inner harmony through ancient practices and play
~Nourish your body and soul with delicious local food
~Inspire your heart with new ways to connect with your self and nature
~Live, Love, Laugh, Meditate and Play!
Your retreat leaders, Anne-Lauren Graham and Morena Sri Sundari have been guiding transformative Yoga and Meditation journeys all over the world for a number of years. They are super pleased to be landing in Italy to provide you with this journey of a lifetime.
These two create a magical, perfectly balanced week to explore inner and outer bliss!
Awake each morning with a peaceful meditation, yoga and sound healing by the Sea. During the sun-kissed days, we will be exploring the coast of Italy on foot and possibly even on SUP boards. Or simply spend the days relaxing on the beach with a book after receiving a massage in our beautiful Spa. The flowing, warm, healing waters are there for your soul-soothing dips whenever you choose. There is plenty of other adventure activities around the Cinque Terre if you are feeling more energized.
- 5 Days and 4 Nights -in Cinque Terre (Or make it 8 days 7 nights and add on a 3 night stay at our Mini Sea Side Yoga Ashram)
- 4 hours daily of sunrise and sunset yoga and meditation sessions on land and in the water
- Daily fresh, local, brunch all included
- Delicious Italian Dinners (one night will be on your own to explore town)
- SUP adventure day, we will arrange transportation and guide you to some amazing spots along the coast, you will rent the boards should you decide to join us for this part of the adventure
- Transformative Yoga, Meditation, Breath-work, Sound Bath and Personal Growth workshops offered.
**Instruction in Italian and English
A Typical Day:
8:00-10:00 - Morning Meditation and Yoga
10:00-11:00 - Brunch
Afternoon - Every sun-kissed day is yours to explore town, the sea, or the mountain river canyons. Or, simply relax at our sanctuary and Spa enjoying a massage or a good book. (We are always around for questions you may have, or to assist you along your path with any additional needs or private sessions during your retreat week)
6:00-7:30 - Afternoon Session (Pranayama, Meditation, Yin Yoga, all based on the request of the students and what we see as a possibility to deepen our experience and practice)
9:00-10:00 Evening activity or Free Time